Friday, December 2, 2011

How can I get rid of razor bumps after I have already shaved?

Everytime I shave, I end up with razor bumps, and seeing as how my prom is in like 3 weeks, I need to get rid of them in a hurry. I want to know how I can get rid of them, after I have already shaved. I mean to ask is if there is some sort of product that will make these things disappear without me actually having to shave, or should I just start using aftershave?|||Some really great stuff is Bikini Lines by Moujan. It is a foam you apply after you shave, it works on legs, underarms and bikini lines. You can buy it a moujan2000.com or drugstore.com. Its cheap too, only abour $4.50 a bottle. The bottle last about 3 - 6 months. I highly recommend this project.|||Avon has a Hand Cream that can be used to get rid of Razor Bumps.


It is called Moisture Therpy.


It really works Great.


Good Luck!|||use bikini zone =)|||it grew back a little..and i used Nair...and my legs were really soft! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment