Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What's the best way to clean a shaving razor?

I need some kind of substance to clean the blades of my shaving razor. I have experimented over the past few months, and when my razor head gets about 2 months old, my acne REALLY gets bad. But after 3 months, and I get a new razor, my skin clears up. So, I've figured out that it must be the razor head and how dirty it is. I do rinse it with water after every stroke. I don't do anything different, and I use the same shaving cream and all that.|||I read that if you put a little Vodka in the razor cap then it keeps it sharper longer and the alcohol will kill germs.|||You need to change your razor or the blade every couple of days. Yes you need to rinse it in water after each couple of strokes. Change the blade or the razor after a couple of days as it is getting full of germs by not changing it often enough. Serious bacteria is growing your razor.|||you should replace the blade every 3-5 uses, because it starts getting dull anyway and there are lots of germs|||I suggest rinsing with water and use an old tooth brush to brush off unwanted left shaven hair...no substances required, these may affect your acne even more.|||Your must not be using your razor everyday if they are lasting up to 3 months... You only need to be using the razor about 6 - 8 weeks... besides, you just said that your acne gets bad after 2 months. HELLO... throw it away. If you continue to use the same razor over acne, you are just spreading it around... it's just like a makeup sponge, you have to change it out after an acne outbreak. Don't use the same razor for more than 2 months (MAX).

No comments:

Post a Comment