Friday, December 2, 2011

How do you get rid of razor bumps under your armpits?

Every time I shave, there are always razor bumps under my armpits. It looks ugly and makes me look like I didn't even shave. What do I do?|||Several years ago I tried a product called Fuzzy Wuzzy that I bought at a "Fun Party". This was awesome! No bumps anywhere that I shaved. I don't know if you can still find this product today, check with a Fun Party rep. or adult store.|||Don't use anything, Keep taking showers and let it naturally go away. Or just use an electric shaver.|||use a sharper razor..you may need to put Vaseline under your pits..try dove deodorant i hear its very moisturizing|||Creme|||I get the same thing....soak, soak, soak!!! Use some thing heavy instead of a light foam...my husbands nivea shaving creme (old school variety) or even a heavy hair conditioner work great. Leave the stuff on for a bit on well soaked armpits, rinse it off and put new stuff on for the extra softening, use a brand new razor. If the lumps get irritaed, start finishing the whole thing off with a wash with a not super harsh antibacterial soap.





Works for me.|||A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt|||Sprinkle some baking soda under your arms after shaving then rinse as normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment