Friday, December 2, 2011

How do you get rid of bad razor burn on your knees?

I just want to find a way to get rid of razor burn on the knees. Any ideas?|||:) Saw something about this on the Science Channel...just make sure you have enough cream on your knee and try to have the skin stretched so that there is smoother surface. Also if your using a cream and its not applying well try and use one of those gels.





Good luck. :)|||use more shower/shaving gel on your knees the next time you shave, that always does it for me...and the razor burn just disappears after using more shower gel for a while.|||You are either shaving your knees or giving blow jobs....stop doing both.|||If you don't shave in the shower, I suggest letting a warm washcloth set on your knees for a few minutes prior to shaving. Then shave in a downward motion instead of up. Then put lotion on your knees before they finish drying. Or, instead of using shaving cream/gels, use regular body wash and a poof to get rid of some of the dead cell which can create a build up making it easier to get razor burn. Leave the lathered soap on your legs and shave it off.





This has worked for me for a long time. I nicked myself on Sunday for the first time since I was a sophomore in high school. I am now 27.|||if you get razor burn, then put neosporin or vaseline on your knees (once the shaving cream or soap stuff is cleared off, of course). then put bandaids on if it was bleeding. but you may be shaving too fast, or it could be because your razor blade isn't sharp enough, so replace that. if it continues, ask a beautician.|||Apply after-shave lotion!|||My trick is 1st thing I do when I get in the shower is put conditioner on all the places that get razor burn. Wash my hair and then while my hair is being conditioned I shave. It works every time!|||dont use the same razor twice. i know it might be a pain but you should try it... it worked for me. and also you might be allergic to nickel... a metal found in some razors.. try venus razors and keep replacing the razor part though.|||try aloe vera gel...that always helps..and it is cooling so it feels better...doesnt burn|||use aloevera gel|||A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt

No comments:

Post a Comment