Friday, December 2, 2011

What size razor heads do you use to shave hair?

I've always had long hair and my uncle just shaved it for me for the first time. I'm really confused because he said my hair was at a 1 and then my aunt said next time I should grow it out and shave it when it's at a 3. I know the number depends on what attachment you use on the head of a razor but what do 1 and 3 mean? Is it centimeters? What does a 3 hair cut look like? A link to a picture would be helpful! Much thanks!|||Hi I'm Pedro and I work for Gillette. As you may know Braun is one of our brands. The numbers you mentioned just refers to the length of hair. So 3 just means when you hair reaches a length of approximately 3 millimeters.





I hope this helps, but if you have any more questions, get back in touch on ukgillette.im@pg.com|||well, if you want to look like you got no hair like i do , just use a bic razor or one like it maybe a mach 3 will do good to , i shave my head about every 3 days

No comments:

Post a Comment