Friday, December 2, 2011

How do you get rid of underarm razor bumps and stubble?

I feel like no matter what I do, I always have underarm stubble and razor bumps . Any tips?|||Ingrow Go by Skin Doctors is really great. I always used to get ingrown hairs and razor bumps 'til I started using that. The website is Australian but I buy it here in the UK, you can find it on the net. Hope this helps :)





http://www.skindoctors.com.au/Ingrow-Go.鈥?/a>|||By not shaving.





Regardless of how clean or sharp the razor is, there will ALWAYS be stubble, and razor bumps are a given.











I personally epilate my underarm area, but you can also wax. They both work by pulling the hair out at the root, and usually leads to being hairless for longer. There is also no stubble, as the hair is not cut at an angle like with shaving.





My body hair grows back REALLY fast, so when I would shave my underarms, it would start growing back that night. With epilating, I can easily go 4 days or longer without noticing any new growth, other than some fine white baby hairs (which usually don't get pulled out at the root because they are too fine).








EDIT: I disagree with Joey down there. When I used to shave, I NEVER used shaving cream because it would wash off in the shower. However, my armpits were always gross because of this, as there wasn't a "buffer" between the sharp blades and my delicate skin. Also, shaving more often will just lead to more raw, red, dry, bumpy skin.|||Dont use shaving cream... Using creams and really sharp razors provide a closer shave, but they also cut the hair follicles too close to the skin and cause bumps. So shave using water instead. You might have to shave more often to keep the stubble down, put that's better than ugly pits.

No comments:

Post a Comment