Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Razor Rash: Any ways to get rid of it fast? Or to at least take away the pain?

I have razor rash, and it KILLS!


and to make it 1000000 times worst, im starting my first day of high school in 5 days.


Are there anyways of getting rid of razor rash quicker, or at least any remedies or something to reduce the pain?


Please, anything you answer will make me very happy!


Thank you! xxx.|||Well it may be a little uncomfortable at first, but you can try some peroxide (the one in the brown bottle), Give the area a good dousing of it with a washcloth, It should help in the long run. I also googled how to get rid of /prevent, razor burn. Just click on the following link. They don't mention peroxide, but it has helped me in the past on sensitive areas.





http://www.wikihow.com/Treat-Razor-Burn

No comments:

Post a Comment