Friday, December 2, 2011

How to deal with razor bumps and acne simultaneously?

Razor bumps require me to grow out my neck hair routinely, and use a depilatory or conservative razor.





The acne on my neck required me to apply acne medication.





Will growing out my neck hair create complications in getting rid of my acne on my neck?|||Try using a "bump fighter" razor blade, which has raised ridges that prevent the blade from scraping too close to your skin (you should find them in pretty much any decent pharmacy). Otherwise, make a point to try not shaving too close and to use a razor blade no more than once or twice at the most before throwing it away. You should also try using white vinegar as a skin astringent after shaving, that tends to prevent razor bumps.|||are you a boy or girl? why are you shaving your neck if you are a female?!?!? if your a boy make sure you use aftershave also you a good razor and shavin cream dont use dull razors! its worth it to get fresh ones as much as u can|||My brother had a similar issue and swore by a product you can get at Sepphora called Tend Skin. 4 ounces costs 20 bucks but it helped tremendously with razor bumps. You don't want neck hair. Not cute.|||The problems are related. Always use after shave. Aloe applied after shaving will also be very beneficial. Clean the problem area on a regular basis using a loofah sponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment