Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How does Gillette razor color strip work?

I use a Gillette Fusion Razor. It has that blue or teal strip on the top, which is apparently supposed to indicate when you should change the blade. How does this work?|||It looks like that there is a thin layer of blue plastic. As you shave, it just wears it away. The more you shave , the more it wears away. Once enough has been worn away so that it is all white, they assume that you have shaved enough for the blade to be dull





My razor has this strip too. As the strip turns white I find I need to press harder for it to shave well :( but it still works ok for a while. I think you still need to pay attention to how well you razor is working. But it is nice to have a reminder.|||It turns white when you need to change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment