Friday, December 2, 2011

How do I get rid of razor burn on my legs?

I get horrible razor burn all over my legs when I shave. Even if I shave everyday, I still get it. It's not quite as bad if I do shave everyday but with summer coming up, I don't want it at all. How can I get rid of it? I usually take a shower and bathe off then I will run the bath to shave so my legs can soak in the water and I do use shave gel.|||Never bathe last. Even after a shower. Any dirt that is left on your body is hanging out in the water with you and is getting on your legs and in the newly opened hair pits all over your legs. Always bathe first and shave your legs then shower in hot water. Right after you shower, cool off your legs. Baby powder the creases of your body and use lotion to cool off the rest of your skin. Skin also heals a lot better when it's wet, so keep your legs moisturized. Use a thick lotion as opposed to a runny one. Runny lotions don't give you the moisture you need and you'll dry out much faster. Cocoa butter is the best thing to use, so try that on your legs.|||maybe your not using enough shave gel, or maybe yoour blade is dull,





try putting cream on as quickly as you can when your done.

No comments:

Post a Comment