Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How do I preserve the battery on my motorola razor?

I charged my phone fully and now it has one notch of power. I don't know what setting I should put it on so I was wondering if anyone could help. It is a motorola razor with verizon wireless. Can anyone give me suggestions on battery life?|||You can turn the back light off %26amp; switch to lowest contrast.Go to settings--%26gt;display--%26gt;look for the options in there|||That sounds wrong.





One notch of power is not what I consider fully charged. I own a Razr V3 from Cingular and when I leave it on for a long time, fully charging it takes overnight to give me full battery.





Which version of RAZR do you have? There are more than 5 versions last I checked.





Not sure about battery drain, but if the "mini cellphone icon with the flashing arrows" is always displayed, that could kill a battery really quick, so find out what is using the data features at decide which is more important - that program using the data features, or the battery life.





HTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment