Friday, December 2, 2011

What is the best way to avoid razor burn when you shave your bikini line?

I keep shaving my bikini line and every time I do I get really bad razor burn. My skin is really sensitive and I need to know something to put on it to make it better.|||I reaad the other answers and they seem to be good. I have super sensitive skin down there, so i cant go within 5 feet without getting razor bumps. My suggestion, wax! It hurts like hell at first, but looks sooooo nice!! So smooth and the hair stays away much longer and doesnt grow back in nasty stubble!!





Good luck my girl! And if u find a technique that works, please let me know!


x


o|||1 Shave after you shower or bathe, it softens the hair





#2 Shave with the grain...if you are unsure which way your hair grows rub a cotton ball against your skin a few days after you shave, if it catches then you are going against the grain. Do not shave against the grain if you have sensitive skin.





#3 Use a quality shave product that protects your skin, like Cremo Cream (www.cremocream.com)





#4 If you are super sensitive, use a post shave product like Tend Skin, you can buy it online at drugstore.com, her(http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/clic鈥?/a>|||Use a fresh razor and a great shaving cream. Let it get really wet in the shower for a few minutes, then lather up and shave downward, in the direction of hair growth. Use a soothing lotion afterwards.|||dont shave it anymore silly! get it waxed sweet pea it's not expensive and it doesn't really hurt and it's extra smooth and last way longer than a shave. it's like 25 bucks i believe or less.|||The easiest way to shave your bikini line without getting razor burns is to use shave gel and shave the direction the hair grows.|||Use hair conditioner instead of shaving cream - it helps the razor glide over the skin. Also make sure you use a Fragrance free non perfume moisturiser after wards. The Nieva creme is really good.|||Get shaving cream and shave or wax|||use smooth away a product that is less painful

No comments:

Post a Comment