Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What is the best type of razor to use when first starting to shave?

Like an electric razor or a regular razor?|||mach 3,





half the cost of the fusion


and twice as good|||Razor isn't as important as making sure to use shaving cream. Even a good razor and no shaving cream can give you razor burn which is no fun especially during summer. That being said I would suggest a good regular one like Gillette then you can switch it up as you start getting used to shaving and see what you like the best.|||I just started shaving. But it really has to do with preference... For me I have some patches that don't grow it's kinda funny but I use regular cuz it helps it growin more also electric bug me...and my brother shaves his legs and his junk with the only electric razor in the house lol|||Blade type razors work best if you want a very close shave.





Use a gel shave creme and a 3 to 5 bladed razor and shave with the growth of hair, not against it.|||Gillette Mach 3 Handsdown.





They're expensive but worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment