Friday, December 2, 2011

What is the best product for preventing razor bumps?

I shave and get razor bumps and ingrown hairs. Is there a product that works that can prevent this from happening, I do use shaving cream but that is not helping so any suggestions. Also, I am dark complected and it is darker underneath my pits is there any product that can smooth or reduce the appearance besides skin bleach?|||Tend skin is a product designed for exactly your concerns, you can buy it online on amazon's website, or from sephora. I've had people tell me it's a miracle. You can also exfoliate with a loofa and a creamy body wash (like dove cream oil, or caress exotic infusions) before shaving. As well a creamy body wash worked well into the skin can work very well as a shaving cream and protect the skin a little more than a regular shaving cream.|||I got a sample of something called "Tend Skin" once and that worked pretty well. I know they have it a sephora or sephora.com.I get razor burn without shaving cream and sometimes with it if I press too hard.


Sorry but I do not know the answer to the second part of your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment