Friday, December 2, 2011

How Do I Get music On my Razor With a usb?

I have a motorola razor and i have a usb that fits into it and my computer. How to i transfer my music onto the phone.(I dl the drivers but im lost for there)|||with the razr phones you have to use the sd card reader and adapter. they are not compatible with the usb for transfering files.|||Depends on what type of Razr you have. There are lots of variants, V3c, V3cm, V3m, etc. If you have one with and micro SD card, it should have come with and adapter sleeve that you plug your micro card into, then use the adapter sleeve in a computer card reader. If your phone doesn't have a card, you'll have to use Motorola Phone Tools and possibly have to edit your SEEM. Editing your SEEM is considered hacking and could void the warranty of your phone. On the plus side, editing the phone's SEEM to enable multimedia download to/from a computer is relatively simple. Send me an e-mail and I'll send you the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment