Friday, December 2, 2011

How many times should you use a dispoible razor?

This may seem like a silly ?, I've been shaving since i was a teenager but no one ever told me the basics. I know how to shave now obviously, what I need to know is how many times do you use your razor before you put a new blade on? I have the shick quattro for women, with refill, but how many times can you use one blade?|||There is no set number- if you have thicker hair, it will wear the blade more quickly than someone that has fine hair, for example. Just use it until it starts to feel a bit "rough", then replace. With a good razor, you can get more shaves than you might guess.|||one of my friends uses it until it starts pulling. Personally I think that is not often enough|||Well , it all depends on how much you shave. If you shave it all , you may want to use a disposable razor only five times. However , if you only shave a acertain part of your body , you may even be able to get away with ten times or until the razor becomes dull. But , in order to get the closest , comfortable shave , I wouldn't exceed ten usuages with one razor.|||I would change it until it becomes dull or every six months, whichever comes first. Dull razors will give you ingrown hairs and every six months, it should be changed just because dead skin cells build up, bacteria clings to that, and if you cut yourself, it could be an issue. Always rinse your razors well, shake your razors dry, and keep them outside of the shower.|||Like twice

No comments:

Post a Comment