Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How to treat razor burns with home products?

How to treat razor burns with home products?


I shaved an area near my stomach without applying shaving cream before hand and now I have red dots that can be irritated when I move around. They look like acne but I'm sure its just the effects of dry skin and shaving without using cream. How can I treat this? Right now I'm using Cetaphil on it more than twice a day to hopefully reverse the dryness.|||You can use some facial cream, or if you really want to be "green", i think honey can help you with that. Usually, you can apply honey to any kind of burns.|||It is like a rash.. Those should not be zits. If they have heads pop them, then apply triple antibiotic. If they do not still apply triple antibiotic. If you do not have shaving cream you should use conditioner...it gives the same affect.





Apply triple antibiotic after shaving too. I do and NEVER get bumps. Also petroleum jelly is a good but messy lotion/|||savlon, e45 cream

No comments:

Post a Comment