Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How do i get rid of Razor Bumps on my legs?

Whenever i shave my legs, i get bumps on them that don't usually go away. I only get Razor Bumps on my legs and no place else. I am only 12 years old but i want to get of my razor bumps. How can i get rid of them without having to buy an expensive product. I use skintimate shaving cream.|||Change blade more often. Dont shave as soon as you get in the shower, save it for last. Don't shave every day.|||this will sounds weird but tea tree oil gets rid of them, it usually runs about $3-4 at a health food store, i'm not sure if it sells at other places like wal-mart, but its worth a look. the other thing that really helps it aloe vera, shave with that, and then put it on after wards too.|||Try changing your blade more often, the dullness might be what's causing them. Or try shaving without cream, use a body wash instead.|||there is an oil that u can put on ur legs called tender skin and it will get rid of the bumps in minutes!!!





%26lt;3%26lt;3%26lt;3- hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment