Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How to prevent razor bumps from shaving down there?

I shaved my pubes for the first time. I didn't use any shaving cream I just started shaving. What can I do to prevent the razor bumps and maybe cut accidents? Thanks!|||I read in a magazine that you should stay in the shower for a while so that the warm water can open the pores and soften the hair (but that's pretty much for whatever area you're shaving, arm pits, legs, etc.)


But you need to exfoliate there, too. And after you get out of the shower, put an antibacterial cream on it to keep it from getting infected (which is what causes razor bumps).





And USE SHAVING CREAM!|||The first time is the worst and you will get razor burn no matter what. It gets better as your skin gets used to it. This is a new thing and your body has to cope. Somethings to help for the afterwards to soothe the skin include lotion, deoderant, ect. Shaving cream never helped me. Another way you can help is the angle you shave from. If you shave down, that helps alot :) Hope i helped.|||you just have to get used to it. if it still occurs after a month, maybe you should just wax it.|||Get in the swamp water. This will soothe your parts

No comments:

Post a Comment