Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How do you transfer photos and videos from a Razor cell phone?

I have a Razor cell phone. Verizon told me I have to email each pic and vid individually to my PC in order to keep my pics and vids after getting a new phone.





There has to be an easier way to transfer this personal data. Can I take a UBS cord and plug it from the phone to the PC and transfer the data?|||Your Razr should have Bluetooth capabilities. You can purchase a Bluetooth connector (put it into a USB port) and transfer that way, phone to PC. No need to buy additional software -- it comes with the connector.|||There are data kits you can purchase for your phone to hook in through a USB port on your computer. Whether or not it will include the software needed to transfer photos really depends on where you get it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment