Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How do I get rid of razor burn on my bikini area?

Every time i shave "down there" i get razor burn. Its so bad that i end up with tons of ingrown hairs. Its very uncomfortable, and embarrassing. I feel like i've tried everything to keep myself from getting the razor burn, and so i'm pretty desperate. Is there anything that can help me?|||My suggestion is to stick it out right now, exfoliate the area with a slightly rough sponge when you shower to avoid in grown hairs, and once the hair grows back, wax. I know it sounds painful, but believe it or not, it's not that bad. And, after you wax, when the hair starts to grow back weeks later, it grows in softer and with less hair growth. The more you wax, the less painful it is, and the less often you'll have to do it. Waxing is awesome. And actually, the bikini area is less painful than waxing your legs or underarms. Underarms are the most painful to wax.|||don't wax! use magic shaving powder, I've used this for five years and have had no razor burn or itchiness when my hair grows back. you can find it at cvs or rite aid in the shaving aisle (mens shaving). I'm 35 years old and love this.

Report Abuse


|||That's awesome, I'll def have to try that magic shaving powder!!! Thanks!!

Report Abuse


|||Use baby oil instead of shaving cream.. you get left with some stubble but no bumps or nicks

Report Abuse


|||Sudocrem (i think that's how you spell it) use it straight after shaving. Its used for nappy rash so does help, also a clean new razor/blade every time. To be honest I suffered with this problem too and now I just get waxed and its the best thing ever, not havin to worry about shaving for 4-5 weeks heaven, and no nasty rashes either! If waxing is not an option use hair removal cream one designed for bikini lines this is sooooo much better lasts longer than shaving does, hair grows back much softer so no stubble and no razor burn!! waxing it best though x good luck x|||when you shave, start on the sides and go inward,


sounds weird and you have to shave the same spot a few extra times, but you dont get raxor burn





and do the same thing when you get lower ha


yeah, hope it helps|||Try using plain white yogurt. It works every time.|||dont shave there

No comments:

Post a Comment