Friday, December 2, 2011

What would be the best electric razor to get my boyfriend?

He has a gotee so he usually uses a razor to shape that area...would getting him an electric razor be a waste?


I know he could use it on his neck, which would probally feel better than a cheap razor, but are there any that you can use around the gotee that won't mess it up?





Also are the electric shavers with a cleaner in them good?|||I think electric razors are for old men!!!!|||Any Braun razor.|||Braun or norelco. Both have a 30 day return policy. They say it takes a couple of weeks for you to get used to the new razor. If you (he) still doesn't like it, you can send it back to the manufacturer for 100% refund. Just save the receipt.|||I think electric razors are crap. Good non-electric ones work much better.|||Better make sure he wants one. I don't go near them.

No comments:

Post a Comment