Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How to reduce razor bumps on legs?

Whenever I shave (using a lotion for sensitive skin and a 5 blade Venus razor) I still manage to get tiny, unsightly red bumps. Any tips for getting this to stop for smooth, silky legs?|||I often get the same prob, I've found the more blunt/used the razor is, the less red bumps- the hair shafts aren't as sharp and don't cause as much irritation... and after shaving, instead of using a water based lotion, i sometimes use an oil-based, such as pure Vaseline- only in very small amounts tho, last thing you want is to feel greasy. Good luck|||try to use new or almost new blades everytime. try not to press hard just let it glide gently across your skin. afterwards try applying a thick creamy moisturizing lotion, something not too perfumeee. (I use st-ives and I love it) if it's a certain area where that usually happens try to shave not against the grain of hair but with it|||I would wax but if not try using like nair or veet or something my friends say that that stuff works really good even though it is smelly.|||You may be applying too much pressure. I used to have that problem until I started using a Mach 3 and I put very little if any pressure on the blade, I just let it slide.|||there not noticable on most people really


but try a special shaving cream or diff. lotion|||try waxing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment