Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How to calm Razor rashes after you get out of the shower?

When I shave my legs I always get razor rashes. I want to know how to get rid of them, calm them down, or how to prevent them. I talked to my friend today about it. Well it kinda came up. She said that I should put baby powder on them. Would that work?|||I use pure aloe.


Try using hair conditioner as "shave cream" when you're shaving too. That will prevent razor burn.|||use really hot water and a sharp razor when shaving. Put eucerin calming lotion on after. Also if you have any really bad places use dove deodorant, just rub it on and in the morning razor burn is gone. i wouldn't suggest putting it on your whole legs though. I use it on my bikini line. Works miracles for that area.|||http://eucerinus.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment