Friday, December 2, 2011

How common is it for people to get razor burn, ingrown hairs or irritaion after shaving your bikini area?

Just wondering if it is common amoungst people or not to experience painful ingrown hairs or razor burn or whatever.


Is there any way to get less inflammation or get rid of it completely other than waxing?


thanks.|||YES! Very common, I was told to exfoliate the area gently first. You can buy a mild soap with a sugar or seed ingredient and use it to wash the area well, then shave with a thick gel to creme shaving creme. If you dont want to use a different soap then use a loofa sponge or exfoliating cloth.|||They are common but if you want to stick to shaving make sure you do it in the direction the hair is growing to.





I started using hair removal cream ( my favorite is by Sally Hansen) which you can get at walmart i think or a family dollar. It smells bad and burns just a little but after you shower the smell goes away and in order to not get irritated skin use baby powder.|||Sooo common. Ugh, I hate it. I use Skin Tend from Sephora, and it gets rid of a lot of the irritation.





But I'm so sick of it, I'll probably switch to waxing. I think shaving it completely would be wayy to much of a hassle... and it won't last as long|||Yes I used to get it all the time. Then I bought shaving gel and a razor with 5 blades and it went away.|||very common thats why you gotta use shaving cream

No comments:

Post a Comment