Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What can you use before or after shaving bikini area to prevent razor bumps?

I hate frickin' razor burn!!! How can I prevent it? Is there something I can use before shaving, after shaving, or both? And why do I only get razor burn "there"? I never get it on my legs or armpits.|||no one ever believes me on this one, but just trust me. after you get out of the shower, or after you shave, put a thin layer of deodorant on the area with your finger. think about it, when's the last time you got razor burn in your armpit???


It works like a charm... trust me.|||This TOTALLY WORKED!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Report Abuse


|||i麓d make a bet its cause the skin is much finer,easier irritated in your bikini line. i have the same problem and pat on a splash of my face tonic 隆隆 it doesn't contain alcohol !! beware in case yours does,or i麓ll be hearing the screams from here....and i live in Spain !! :-)|||i have the same problem..


salvon worked alright for me|||use a sharp razor and get Tend Skin to use after shaving for a day or two. Awesome stuff!|||i apply diaper rash cream after i shave to prevent tyhe bumps. rinsing with cold water and applying deoderent works pretty well to.|||any substance tht has alcohol content will do (thts wats in aftershaves and deos )|||Lol.


you can try to apply deorderant after shaving.


=]





usually it helps.|||Exfoliate with a scrub before shaving. Be sure to use a really creamy shave gel - NOT SOAP - and a new razor (razor burn often follows shaving with a dull blade). After shaving, use a toner with salicylic acid to prevent ingrown hairs (do this for a couple days). If you still get bumps, use a hydrocortizone cream (like Cortaid) to bring the inflammation down.

No comments:

Post a Comment