Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Which electric razor do you find gives you the closest shave with the least skin irritation?

I have really sensitive skin and I want to try an electric razor but I don't know which one to get. I would greatly appreciate any suggestion or information you could provide. Thanks.|||everyone's skin reacts different, so i think you need to start trying one out and see how it works on YOUR skin|||Be careful a lot of main stores out there "Walmart", "Target" and others don't take back Electric Razors that have been open, I found that out the hard way after spending $75 on one..





Electric Razor or A Normal Hand Razor..Your going to get some kind of irritation or small bumps, For that you need to find some kind of over the counter medicated after shave..I use "Bump Patrol" that works great..





Don't Let TV Advertisements Fool You..Electric Razors Really Don't Get You That Close Of A Shave..





I Use Norelco Arcitec Razor





Hope This Helps ...Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment