Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How do you get rid of and prevent razor burn?

I get razor burn on my legs alot and it makes my legs itch and hurt. So please tell me how I prevent?|||You can try some aloe or other after-shave lotion to help sooth your skin and prevent razor burn.





Are you using enough lotion when shaving in the first place? also don't shave too fast, take your time. Use short, light pressure, strokes when you shave. And what I mean by that is don't run the razor up your leg in one continuous stroke, you'll be more likely to nick yourself and/or cause razor burn.





Also, you might want to consider, in areas that might receive extra friction, like between your upper thighs from walking...to shave with the grain of the hair. Granted it won't be as smooth, but you reduce the chance of ingrown hairs (red itchy bumps) by a ton!

No comments:

Post a Comment