Saturday, November 19, 2011

Do you have a seperate razor blade for shaving different areas?

Ok basically do you use a different razor blade for shaving your face. Then you use another razor blade for trimming your armpits or down below? The reason im asking this is because I don't know if I should use a seperate razor blade or not..





All you have to say is "Yes I use seperate razor blades for different areas" or "No I don't use seperate razor blades for different areas" or you can just say "Other".


Thanks everyone!|||Yes.. You can't use a razor you've used on your legs to shave your bikini line. So I have two, one for my legs n armpits n one for the bikini line. If you use a razor on your legs/armpits/face you can't use it below because it will be too dull after and will give ya razor bumps.|||Yes I use the same razor blade for different areas.|||NO|||No... and i don't know anybody who does that either|||nopee because im not a guy and i dont shave my face lol


so maybe for guys it is diffrent.|||Nope.|||creepy I don't wanna tell you|||no i do not|||no i don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment