Thursday, November 24, 2011

How can i get rid of razor burn on my legs?

After I shave my legs I get really bad razor burn, I lotion them every night with Avon's Skin So Soft. But that's not working!|||When you shave your legs, make sure to use shaving cream, or soap!


don't use a 1-2 blade razor, they're usually made cheap, and since there's only 2 blades, it would mean you would to go over the spot more frequently. Choose a 3-5 one, shaves the hair in just one stroke. Once you're done, rinse off the remaining shaving cream/soap dry them and put a good moisturizing lotion. try nivea deep mosturizer. its' really good. or even a lotion by vaseline, i use the one with cocoa butter in it. it smells like chocolate and it makes your skin glow !





hope i helped!|||asked my wife and she said, change the razor, i do not know of ocurse what you are using now, but most of the time the cause of razor burn is a blunt blade. might that be from a normal handheld razor or one of these 'lady shaves' and make sure no one is using it for anything else....|||hand sanitizer and after Shave weird but it works in about ten hours

No comments:

Post a Comment