Thursday, November 24, 2011

How can I reduce razor bumps and stubble on my chest?

I have been waxing my chest for several months now, and I recently stopped because every time I did, I immediately used to get regrowth as if the hairs had simply broken. I was having problems with ingrown hairs, so I stopped.





I have since been shaving, but when I shave, the hair is still very visible as stubble, and I am getting wicked razor burn. Is there a way to avoid this, or do I just have to accept that my chest hair will not be tamed?|||Make sure that you use enough shaving cream and use a good razor. Also after shaving with the grain of the hair the first time, shave against the grain to remove the stubble. Be careful not shave too harshly as you may bleed a little.|||Maybe try using NAIR. A new razor will get rid of the razor burn, or try using more lotion to make the skin not as dry when you go to shave it.|||Why shave your chest anyway? I love a man with hair on his chest. A hairless chest equals wimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment