Thursday, November 24, 2011

How do you know when it is time for a new razor blade? How often do you change blades?

I wore a beard and mustache for the last 20 years, now I'm shaving again. Back then, the big thing was a razor with two blades - now they're up to 4. I way out of touch.





So how do you know when it is time to toss the blade in your razor (or your disposable razor) and use a new one? How long do you go between?





Do the extra blades on the razor make a difference for you? I can buy a dozen one-blade disposables for the cost of 4-blade titanium cartridge, and it is hard to see how the expensive cartridge is worth the difference. What's your experience?|||I'm a woman, but this time of year I shave a lot. I'm of Italian descent so I also have a lot to get rid of. I change my blade when I notice I'm not getting a close shave anymore, or when it seems to grow out too quickly, like I'm getting nubs by the end of the day, or by the next morning.





Women's razors and men's are a lot different so I can't help you with the number of blades and so on. My husband uses an electric most days, and my 18 year old son doesn't shave at all, just lets it grow.





I do think you get what you pay for. The disposables are not going to last as well as the better quality ones, though they are good for travel. You may also find that the better ones will be easier on your skin. That's the case with women's razors anyway.





Good luck!|||change it when it is blunt|||Personally, I don't like disposables. I pay the expensive price for blade refills but they last a few shavings (3 about)


The more blades, the closer the shave! So they say!


I use a triple blade.


carla|||WELL WEN U SEE ALOT OF HAIR ON THE RAZOR BLADE CHANGE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment