Saturday, November 19, 2011

I always cut myself and get razor burn when shaving? Would an electric razor be good for me?

I always cut myself and get bad razor burn when shaving because I have super sensitive skin and really thick facial hair. I don't really care about having too close of a shave. Would an electric razor work good for me? I have a really bad problem with ingrown hairs. Would the electric razor make them worse? What electric razor would be best too buy? I'd rather not spend a lot of money.|||My husband has the same problem with a heavy beard and sensitive skin. He doesn't like most electric razors, he says they feel like they're pulling the hair out instead of cutting it. He uses the Gillette Mach 3 blades. He says they're much better than the cheap razors. He was at his brothers this summer and had to borrow a razor and his brother just had cheap Bic razors. He said it just tore his face up something fierce





He says it also makes a big difference when he uses a good shaving gel and face lotion. Cheap shaving foam stuff makes it much worse so he uses Neutrogena shaving gel and their mens face lotion when he's done instead of after shave. With these items he doesn't have a problem at all.|||I have the same problem but I chose not to bother spending money on an electric razor/shaver. The hair on my head grows funny so I just keep it short and shave it myself. My girlfriend actually prefers my face to have stubble, so I use my hair clippers without any attachments to shave my face too. No more rashes, burns or cuts.|||They would be better, if you get the right razor. Don't buy a cheap one.|||i think it would be because i never cut myself with an electric one and i have had mine for 4 years|||same problem, sure looking out for some answers for this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment