Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the best brand of electric razor? How much can I expect to pay for a good electric razor?

For years I've shaved with a razor, and enjoy the smooth feeling, but I have a new job with a really early start time, and may need to shave with an electric razor to save time in the morning. Which one an get me a close, non-itchy (if possible) shave?





I'm interested both in the sheer best quality shave, and (especially if that unit is ridiculously expensive) one that gives an excellent, close shave for a reasonable price.





Being waterproof, or at least shower-safe, is another feature that I would admire in an electric razor.|||I would leave the waterproof part off. After several different ones the triple-head Remington works really well for the money ($70, Wally's). It's a corded razor though.

No comments:

Post a Comment