Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the best razor to shave my legs with?

I shave my legs starting at the ankle and working my way up, up. I don't want to nick myself. The razor I have used for years is the single blade with the white strip across the top. These new razors are with several blades. Are the safe to shave with? Thanks for the input.|||Well, I'm a girl. And I use a 5 bladed razor to shave my legs. It works really well for me. Gives me a smoother shave.|||arent you mature...some guys just like the feeling of being clean on their legs.





i do not shave my legs but if i did. i would definatley switch the blade out more often, because logically. you have more hair on your face than you would on say..your face.|||For your legs try using nair hair removal won't nick your self, cleaner job.|||I think it'd be easier if you just used a women's razor instead of a men's one. Have you tried nair?|||Your a guy and you shave your legs%26gt; LMAO ******|||I use GILLETTE brand. It is too good.

No comments:

Post a Comment