Thursday, November 24, 2011

How to Shave With a Razor and Shaving Cream?

I realize how dumb I sound, but I have never shaved using a regular razor before. I've always been too scared to get cut. Now, though, after trying other things, I'd like to try shaving with a razor (using shaving cream, of course!) So what's a good, safe method to shave using a razor?|||Hm, well to be honest at first I was afraid I'd get cut, too! lol! (I'm 16 now) but yeah. Um, I don't think you should be scared! It's not like you're going to force the razor onto your leg. Just shave slowly or just ask your mom to help you or show you how. =P





Maybe you could even find videos on shaving on youtube.com haha I love that site and it has the best tutorials. :) Tried my best to help! Don't be scared! :D|||well , first put the shaving cream on the spot you would like to shave , and then take the razor , and just like you would hold a pencil , hold the razor . then go slowly in the area





lol , soo stupid





idk 2 points ! lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment