Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can I avoid razor burn/ irritation from hair removal?

I am a female, trying to get rid of hair in my nether region. Shaving gives me razor burn, and I had a bad reaction to getting waxed. I feel like I have tried everything: different shaving creams, lotions, gels, and different razors and lotions.


Any tips?|||try noxema soothe and smooth you can find it in family dollar. it comes with this cream and 2 smal razors with aloe. i started using this and this has helped a lot. i use to have the same problem|||try this.......I got it at a pleasure party works great.|||The best kind of lotion to use is aloe and preferably a gel shaving cream. It's pretty difficult to completely shave down there and not get any irritation.|||ask ur doctor maybe he/she will give u some answers

No comments:

Post a Comment