Thursday, November 24, 2011

What can I do to get rid of razor burn on my legs?

Everytime I shave my legs, I get the WORST razor burn, it seriously looks like I have been attacked by little bugs that eat me or something. It's gross. Does anyone have any tips on how to stop or get rid of Razor burn? I mean I've tried Nair, but I'm like allergic to the stuff, I get a rash on my legs and no hair comes off.|||-Use aloe vera or tea tree oil creams and sprays. They will speed up your recovery and soothe that raw feeling that accompanies razor burn.


-Shave carefully until it heals, switch to a razor with a single-blade or wire guard for a while. The shave won't be close, but you won't be slicing your skin up before it can heal either. (Learn how to get rid of -razor bumps)





DO NOT:


-Use any products containing alcohol - it will dry out your skin and increase irritation.


Scrub or scratch razor burned skin. It will increase irritation and the risk of infection.


-Apply colognes or perfumes to razor burned skin

No comments:

Post a Comment