Thursday, November 24, 2011

How do I stop razor burn after shaving?

I get bad razor burn each time I shave especially by my "bikini line" and my stomich. I hate body hair, so I'm looking for some good answers that may help this problem.|||The most appropriate time to shave is when taking a bath. Use luke warm water to open skin pores and soften hairs. Then apply a shaving cream. Use razor with lubricating strips. Shave it gently and carefully. Wash areas with facial soaps which is not harsh to the skin. Then apply a body moisturizer to smoothen the skin. You can try trimming instead of shaving. I do not know if it is advised but women do these hair removal using wax. Bikini wax? Which reminds me of the 40 year old virgin movie.





Check this article


http://ezinearticles.com/?Pubic-Hair-Rem鈥?/a>|||HELP! If you get razor burn on your face, stop it fast. I tried new skin liquid bandage, antiseptic for small cuts and wounds. It's sold everywhere. As soon as you get the burn put it on it burns like crap just for a second, then the burn goes away

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment