Thursday, November 24, 2011

What is the best razor for shaving legs?

I have tried a few different razors, but they give me razor burn, especially the throw away kind. The worst I've found so far are the 2 blade razors that are disposable. I'm guessing the 1 blade razors are the very worst. Anyone have an idea on a Nice razor I can use daily? at this point I get so much razor burn and in grown hairs I only shave my legs every other day, or every three days. Disgusting ;-) but impossible to shave more, due to the red dots and stuff.|||Invest in a Gilette venus 5 blade razor, most of them have moisture built into the blades. A great way to avoid in grown hairs and razor burn is to exfoliate before shaving, with either a body brush or a scrub


:)|||VENUS! VENUS VENUS VENUS %26lt;3 I've heard men's razors are really good as well but they're a bit more pricey as they're usually for facial hairs. + The blades are more expensive.





And sometimes it isn't about the razor. Slather on the shaving lubricant! It really helps. And if you don't have a lubricant, they are a little pricey, use hair conditioner instead. :) And after a shave, use aloe vera on your legs. I'm sure they sell aloe vera in a bottle or a tube at your nearby pharmacy. It works wonders.|||I've tried three different types of the venus razors and they're all great. The great thing about the venus razors is that you can put any of the blades on any of the handles so you can try all the different kinds but not have to buy the whole new razor.|||i am really sorry that i can not answer your question,but i am very happy to invite you this site:www.sneakers4world.com,they retail nike air jordan,brand handbag with wholesale price.best quality with so amazing price.they are on the promotion now.free gift%26amp;sample order accepted.even can get free shoes if you invite your friend to their site.|||I love the venus. I never had a problem with that razor. It gives the best shave and the results make you feel nice and smooth. You can get them at any retail store.|||Venus Breeze or Venus Spa Breeze are defiantly the best! If you don't have a lot of $$ to spare, just buy the regular venus blades. These are very expensive though. Only problem with shaving. :)|||Either Venus razors or MENS razors, I find that they make MENS razors to work better and last longer, as if they're sharper to go against a tougher set of hair.|||I like Venus Embrace with Skintamate Shave Gel

No comments:

Post a Comment