Thursday, November 24, 2011

How should i cook razor clams without having to deep fry them?

There are seriously no recipes out there. I want healthy alternatives. No deep frying. I have a bunch of razor clams, cleaned and frozen. what do i do next? thank you!|||I am a former chef and we used alot of them when I worked in B.C. Canada, I like them steamed with garlic and herbs, cooked and used for pasta, even white clam sauce, in a mixed seafood grill with shrimps, oysters and other shellfish and mollusks.





I am also fond of the chinese black bean sauce style with a load of garlic, it is up to you they are very versitile.|||Welcome to a site with some of the best clam recipes I have found... take a look at this site and enjoy!





(NOTE: grab a napkin in case you start drooling!)

No comments:

Post a Comment