Thursday, November 24, 2011

What is the best shaving razor for women?

I need to buy a shaving razor but I don't know which one is good. I've been using the regular gillete but that's not working so well. What shaving razors would you recommend? I mean to shave like leg and underarm hair?


btw, are schik razors good? my mom uses one of those and it has two blades.|||I reccomend the Venus Embrace. I have a LOT of trouble finding a good razor - I had trouble with Gillete too. Once I tried the Venus, my legs and under arms were the smoothest they've been in MONTHS.. aka I could actually SKIP a day! Definitely check it out - plus there's satisfaction guaranteed, so what's to lose?!|||i like venus razors for my legs, and the schick ones for my underarms. i don't know but the schick ones don't work as well on my legs! the venus ones and really great for legs though. i hope this helped!!|||Schick is awesome, it has these little wires around the blades that make it virtually fool proof. I've never cut myself with them.|||I LOVE the schick intuition. no separate shave gel required. |||venus embrace is really good.


its smooth and it has these two gel strips that smooth your skin as you shave|||venus|||i use mens gillete, it is amazing!|||i think venus breeze

No comments:

Post a Comment