Saturday, November 19, 2011

How to get rid of razor bumps in between my thighs and on the backs of my thighs?

I have tried almost everything. I change my razor frequently. Use shaving cream for sensitive skin and use lots of water. Moisturize, exfoliate. NOTHING WORKS! After every shave I get red razor bumps in between my thighs and on the backs of them. It feels like I didn't even shave there. Can anyone please help me? I just want smooth, bump and hair free legs. Thanks in advance!|||That used to happen to me...not so much anymore!





Let your legs go for a day or two to repair a bit...at night put on lotion...shave in the morning...Try a shaving gel made for women - one with extra moisturizing (if you don't truly have sensitive skin). The gel seems to work better for me - no bumps at all!





If you keep getting the bumps and the don't go away when dry - keep up the moisturizing routine at night but after the shower and dry off you can try to put some aloe on the affected areas too. That has helped me in the summer time as well.|||Even though you smell like a dude, use mens aftershave . Works for me strangely|||i had that same problem!! problem is that you are shaving as soon as you see the hair grow back! and ur irratatin it! let it grow for about 2 weeks (i know embarrasing but it works) and then shave it again when ur skin is not as sensitive any more,,,|||theres really nice shaving gel for girls from Gillette, its called satin care, i really like the scent Lavender Kiss too, mmmm, but if you want to get rid of the cuts fast?? then use Vitamin K cream, its called VITA K, i'm not sure where to get it, but it would probably be at like a wal-mart or shoppers drug store, like your local drug store, it work soooo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment