Saturday, November 19, 2011

What kind of razor should I get to shave my penis?

Can I use the same razor on my face and penis? I mean that I just don't see the point of rushing out to buy another razor, life is complicated enough already. Would an lady's razor work OK? What about electric? Tell me about your experiences.


Dont judge me OK we are all in this together.|||Well. Honestly, every guy I've ever gone down on (shaved or not) had stinky balls.





Do you really want stinky-ball smell on the razor that you use around your mouth? Stinky-ball mouth? Don't be cheap, get a new razor. I would say use a regular old razor, lots of shaving cream, and go slowly.|||I assume you're actually shaving your testicles? You might want to buy a depilatory (hair removal) cream instead, it's not sharp and you can get into the creases better. Just make sure you follow the directions on the packet and don't leave it on too long. I wouldn't recommend using your face razor on your privates, the skin downstairs is more delicate than the rougher skin on your face and you don't want any little nicks or cuts on those parts.|||Well those answers were unhelpful. It's a shame that the first responses have been trite and ill considered. C'mon people! This is obviously someone who's really wondering the best way to do it. Let's not ruin his first experience.





Now the problem with coventional razors is that the blades are just too narrow. Pubic hair is quite thick and wiry. It clogs those little razors far too quickly (especially those double, triple, quadruple and quintuple blades!). Additionaly the ball sack is so wrinkly, it's really tough to get a nice, close shave. The only thing worse than an unshaved sack is a stubble sack. Gross!





I've been through all this before, and I'm glad that you can learn from my escapades and hospital attendances. The best and only way to shave your balls is with alcohol and a three foot (at least) samurai sword.





Just don't do it sober.|||I personally wouldn't use the same one on my face as I would my genitals for 2 reasons. 1 I just think its unsanitary and 2 I like a sharp new razor for shaving down there. It is a bit smoother and less painfull with a sharp and new blade than a dull one. One thing you NEED to get though is a shaving gel for EXTRA SENSITIVE SKIN, it makes a world of difference trust me. Take your time, be careful, and you know... enjoy the incomming itching. (you get used to it eventually)|||I use a gilette fusion rasor when I trim up mine. I used to shave it all but now I just shve my balls and trim up around the base a bit so the 5 blades keep the drag down and the trimming blade is great for getting around the base without shaving off too much . I use a set of buzzers with a #2 or #3 guard to trim close the rest. After all an old chinese proverb say "Bird never make nest in bare tree"|||what do you mean we are all in this together. hello. iam not shaving .


and for you to shave that area. if i were you . the way you talk about a women razor . maybe a straight egde would do the trick. have a phone handly just in case you slip and have to call 911 . |||The sharpest one possible, and do it really fast to save time. |||conair razor.|||gillette mach 3


its wonderful|||woahh if you have hair on your penis id suggest you use the money to visit a doctor instead of buying a new razor!|||a machete would work better than a razor.|||I use those those edgers that barber shops use to edge people up. |||the smallest one they got|||I agree with ilovemj gillet the best a man can get |||gilette -the best a man can get.|||a very sharp one|||use a cut throat

No comments:

Post a Comment