Thursday, November 24, 2011

How do you shave closer with an electric razor?

How do you shave closer with an electric razor? I doesn't seem like it shaves close enough. Are there any special tricks to get a better shave? (Besides getting a non-electric razor)|||Honestly, the best way to get a very close shave is to use a traditional razor.





Good Luck! :)|||I've been shaving w/Norelco Rotary Blade Electric shavers for more than 30 years. I usually buy a new one every 5 years.

I apply rubbing alcohol to my face %26amp; neck %26amp; let it dry - just prior to shaving. This makes the whiskers stand up straighter for a closer, smoother shave.

Also - as you shave - move the razor around your face %26amp; neck in circular motions so it will clip all those wild whiskers that have a mind of their own.

After shaving - I apply a light coating of Vitamin E Oil to moisturize the skin %26amp; promote healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment