Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do you not get razor bumps and ingrown hairs when you shave your legs?

I just started to shave my legs and i am getting razor bumps and ingrown hairs. I have tried different kind of razors and shave gels none of them seem to work. How can i shave my legs and not get razor bumps and ingrown hairs?|||2 key ways to prevent this:





1)soak your legs in warm water for 10 minutes before shaving


2)rub lotion on your legs lots, dry skin can cause this as well. even use lotion on the legs before applying shaving cream :)|||I used to have the same problem! All you do is, get a NEW razor, and use LOTS of shaving cream!


If that dosn't work, you might look for dry skin products. Good Luck!:)|||Shave in the direction your hair is growing not the opposite way. So if they grow downward shave down not up.|||Use lots of soap and water and a really good razor.|||use conditioner when you shave instead of soap on your legs as a lather it works for me ^^|||shaving cream!


i also heard that hair conditioner makes your legs really soft and smooth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment