Thursday, November 24, 2011

Has anyone used a straight razor to shave their legs?

I have been thinking about purchasing a straight razor to shave my legs. Does this type of razor give a closer shave? How careful do you need to avoid cutting yourself. How difficult is it to sharpen the razor? Any suggestion on what straight razor is best?|||i use it on my face. is way better than a stick... u have to be careful with it. go to a salon.|||YES! I do. I know mostly men use it and only on the face. But i use it for the legs and I love it. My legs feel smooth as a baby butt and my legs do not sting. I do have one spot that I have a tendency to cut but not like dice and bloody. But I'm told the more practice the better. moisturize afterwa

Report Abuse


|||i wouldnt try it, it seems very diffucult and dangerous, just use a regular razor but get a good one with 3 or 4 blades to give you a close shave and use shaving creme. you can even use a mens razor!

No comments:

Post a Comment