Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the best razor (for women) that is good for sensitive skin and getting a close shave?

As the title asks, what razor gives you the closest shave and is most comfortable? (As in, not giving your skin any irritation.) I have sensitive skin.|||The Venus Embrace is great!


it had three blades that helps to get a really close shave.


I have this razor and I LOVE IT!


The blades are replaceable so you don't have to buy a new razor every time the other one gets dull.


Also, use Satin Care shaving cream.


I also have sensitive skin myself.


Satin Care shaving cream works best for my skin.














hope this information helps :)


anymore questions? email me!|||Gilette Venus is really good. It has 3 blades so you don't have to go over the same area twice and cause skin irritation. Gillette shave gel for sensitive skin is really good too.|||gillete max

No comments:

Post a Comment