Thursday, November 24, 2011

How can I shave my underarms without getting razor burn?

I do everything correctly, I use a new or semi-new razor everytime, and I use shaving cream. But everytime I shave I either don't get all the hair off, or I get razor burn.|||I would try using a very good razor and I would consult a dermatologist about what to use as a lubricant. It sounds as if you are pressing too hard on your skin. A very good razor would allow you to shave without pressing too hard. I would also try not using shaving cream, which may be irritating the area. Try using a body wash. Good luck.|||Some people say stretch out the skin so that it is as tight as possible and other say that conditioning that area well is all you need. But maybe you should change you mindset all together and stop shaving. Maybe save your summer money for laser hair removal, permanent!|||try using a little Neosporen before shaving...it helps bring the hairs all the way to the surface for a closer shave.|||Alls I can say for me if I use the good razors (name brand) I don't get razor burn........Good Luck............|||i found that if you just shave in one direction, like I start at the bottom and shave up, if I do from top to bottom I break out.... try that|||use nair or some other hair removal product avoid wax because if u keep getting razor burn your skin is probably to sensitive.....|||Its probably the shaving cream...Our underarms are sensitive so you should probably try using a mild soap to shave under your arms instead of shaving cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment