Saturday, November 19, 2011

Where do people get the razor blades that they cut their wrists with?

Well, I watch TV and movies a lot, and I've noticed that whenever someone cuts their wrist or something, they have a huge-*** razor blade thats easy to hold without cutting your fingers. Yet, whenever I look at any shaving razors or even pencil sharpeners, none of them are that big. Where are they getting all of these?





P.S. I'm not planning on cutting my wrists or anything, its just when I think about something, I can't forget.|||They do make huge ones like that for box cutters.


I work with a box cutter and have to change the blade frequently. I am not worried about cutting my fingers/whatever on the blade while changing it, as they are pretty big.





So any place that sells replacement blades for box cutters I'd assume.|||that gives me the shivers!! umm probably the hardware store they have big razors there but not like shaving razors|||Its actually usually a razor that is used when carving wood. Like when people use those cutty-woody things, I guess. :] Eurgh, imagine; it can cut wood really easily, so what would it do to human flesh? GROSS. Well anyway, I guess thats where they get them from. Or else they just grow their fingernails reeeeeeal long.|||I've always wondered the same thing.


(I used to cut but it was a pretty down time in my life and I stopped a while back. I just used an exacto-knife and shaving razors.)





And I just remember watching movies and being like, I could never use something that big! And where would you even get it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment